Cambridge Stays is a cross-party, collaborative group campaigning for the UK to remain a member of the European Union, and in particular we believe that:
- We must work with our neighbours in Europe to meet the economic, environmental and political challenges of the 21st century
- The UK economy is stronger because we are a member of the European Single Market
- Freedom of movement within the EU,including the UK, is good for our society, economy and people and should be preserved
- By participating fully in EU research, academic, and cultural programmes we enrich our culture and economy
- EU nationals living in the UK, and UK citizens in the EU27, deserve certainty that the lives they have built will be protected
- Membership of regulatory bodies such as the European Medicines Agency and EURATOM is key for our prosperity and safety
- The Human Rights Act 1998 which incorporates the European Convention on Human Rights into UK Law helps protect all our rights and must be retained
Cambridge Stays seeks to promote awareness of the activities and benefits of
membership of the EU and other pan-European organisations.
Cambridge Stays is a member group of Britain for Europe, a coalition of more than 40 local, regional, national and international organisations who are campaigning to ensure that Britain remains as a full and active member of the European Union, and of the European Movement (United Kingdom), an independent, cross-party organisation committed to keeping the UK in the EU.
Published & promoted by Cambridge Stays and by Patrick Heneghan, on behalf of the European Movement UK, Millbank Tower, 21-24 Millbank, London, England, SW1P 4QP.